This Policy applies to www.altairseomarketing.com and governs all data collection and use that we do. Through the use of www.altairseomarketing.com, you accept the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
We collect various types of Personal Information from our users, as explained in more detail below, and we use this Personal Information internally in connection with our Services, including to personalize, provide and improve our Services, to allow you to configure a user. account and profile, and to contact you, to fulfill your requests for certain services from us and to analyze how you use the Services. In certain cases, we may also share certain personal information with third parties, but only as described below.
Information We Collect
Information you provide:
Personal data means any information that, alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your contact information such as your name, email address, telephone number, age, as well like any other non-public information about you that is associated or linked to any of the above data.
Anonymous data means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous data does not, by itself, allow the identification of individual persons. We collect personal data and anonymous data, and some other categories of information, from a few different sources, as described below.
We receive the information you provide us when:
- Use our service, you can provide us with demographic information that is not unique to you, such as your gender and zip code.
- Post user-generated content or provide us with feedback about the service on our site, the information contained in such user-generated content will be stored on our servers and made available for viewing by other users who use the service.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your operating system and version and other information requested if you contact us by email regarding support for the Services.
- Please note that you can choose not to provide us with certain information, but this may limit the functions of the website or the Services that you can use.
Automated information gathering
We may collect certain information (which does not identify you as an individual) about your use of the Site through the use of tracking technologies or by other passive means. This passively collected information includes, but is not limited to, the domain name of the website that allowed you to navigate to the Site, the search engines used, the Internet protocol (IP) address used, the amount of time you spent on the Site, the pages you viewed on the Site, other websites you visited before and after visiting the Site, the type of Internet browser you have, the frequency of your visits to the Site, and other relevant statistics, including the following:
- Log information: When you access the site, our servers automatically record the information that your browser sends each time you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of characters) that can identify uniquely your browser. .
- Links: The Site may include links in a format that allows us to track whether these links have been followed by IP addresses. We use this information to improve the quality of our products and design.
- Web beacons: Web beacons (also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs) are 1 × 1 single-pixel graphics that allow us to count the number of users who have visited or accessed the Site and recognize users when accessing our cookies. Web beacons can collect the IP address of the computer to which the web beacon is sent, the URL of the page the web beacon came from, and the time the web beacon was viewed. We may employ web beacons to facilitate Site administration and navigation, to track the actions of Site users, to compile aggregate statistics on Site usage and response rates, and to provide an improved online experience for site visitors. Site.
- Analytics Services: We use third-party analytics services (Analytics Services) to help analyze how users use our Sites and interact with our newsletters. The information generated by cookies or other technologies about your use of our Sites (the Analytics Information) is transmitted to the Analytics Services.
What we use your personal information for
In general, we use the information collected to provide, improve and develop our Site and the Services we provide to you, to communicate with you, to better serve you, and to protect ourselves and our users. When you interact with or use the service, we use a variety of technologies to process the personal information that we collect about you for various reasons.
- identify you as a user of our service
- Personalize your experience with our products and services and we may use personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request. On occasion, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and / or services that may be available to you;
- measure and analyze audience traffic, including tracking user interests, trends and patterns;
- help recognize you as a previous visitor and save and remember your preferences and settings and deliver appropriate interest-based content to you;
- send newsletters, surveys, offers and other promotional materials and for other marketing purposes;
- understand whether our users read email messages and click on links within those messages;
- To understand, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with our Service
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Operate, evaluate, develop, administer and improve our Service (including operate, administer, analyze and improve our products and services; develop new products and services; administer and evaluate the effectiveness of our communications; carry out accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation activities and collection). and other internal functions;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies, including this Privacy Notice and our Terms of Service.
Personal information we share
We do not sell, rent, trade or share personal information collected through the Site because we are committed to maintaining your trust, except as described below:
- Service Providers: We may provide collected data to our service providers. They can use your data to perform services for us and they can access, store and process your personal data to provide services on our behalf.
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share personal information or any information collected through the Site with our subsidiaries and affiliates for the purposes for which you provided the information or as reasonably necessary for our internal business and administrative purposes.
- User Submissions: Remember that any Content that you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or Content that you voluntarily disclose online in a way that other users can see (on discussion boards, in chat areas, etc. ) becomes publicly available. and it can be collected and used by anyone. Your username may also be displayed to other users if you post comments, content, or upload images or videos through the Services and other users may communicate with you through comments.
- Merger and Acquisition: We may disclose or transfer personal information or any information collected through your use of our Service to third parties who acquire all or part of our business, whether such acquisition is through merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding initiated by or against us.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose personal information or any information collected through the Site and your use of the Service if we are required to do so by law or pursuant to legal process, in response to a request from government officials, law enforcement authorities, or a valid subpoena, or as necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of illegal activity, including, but not limited to, preventing, investigating, detecting or prosecuting any crime or criminal attack.
- Consent: We may share personal information in accordance with any consent you provide.
Data retention and deletion
We retain your personal data only as long as is necessary to provide you with the service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations and dispute resolution. . We keep some of your personal data while you are a user of the Service.
Upon request, we will delete or anonymize your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally authorized or required to keep certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue related to your account, such as a pending credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute, we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- When we need to retain personal data for our legal, tax, auditing and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; I
- When necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud prevention or to maintain the safety of our users.
Keep your data safe
As a matter of policy, we are committed to protecting your data and, as such, we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit confidential information through the website, your information is protected. Whenever we collect confidential information (for example, credit card information), the third party payment processor that we use the figure and transmit to us in a secure manner.
We greatly respect your privacy. However, we maintain and reserve the right to contact you if necessary for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account problems, and / or changes to our products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newsletters, or other public means to post a notice.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act, California Civil Code Section 1798.100, if you are a California resident, you may contact us regarding the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: you have the right to request access to the personal data that we may have about you during the last twelve (12) months. You can submit up to two (2) requests per year for access to your personal data.
- Right to opt out of the sale of personal data: For persons sixteen (16) years of age or older, you have the right to opt out of the sale of personal data that we may have about you.
- Right of erasure: You also have the right to request that we erase the personal data that we may have about you or that we restrict its use. There may be exceptions to the right to erasure for specific legal reasons which, if applicable, we will establish for you in response to your request.
- Right to nondiscrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Law.
If you have any of these requests, please contact us. We will process requests for access to your personal data within thirty (30) days for specific California requests.
To help us respond as you expect, please specify that you are making a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
Children under 13 years old
The website and the service are not directed at or knowingly collecting personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected about anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we will immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is removed from our system database or, alternatively, that parental consent. verifiable. It is obtained for the use and storage of said information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain the permission of a parent or guardian to use this website.
Unsubscribe or unsubscribe
If you have subscribed to our email newsletters, you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe from future emails by logging into your account and modifying your preferences. You will also have the opportunity to opt out of receiving our commercial emails by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly. We will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any previously collected personal information.
Links to other websites
Acceptance of the terms
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. If you want to make sure you stay up to date with the latest changes, we recommend that you visit this page frequently.
How to contact us